Today, I woke to a beautiful sunny day. After a long week of rain, it was a real treat, expecially
since it was Saturday, and I had the day off. Ed and I had Aunt Lorraine and Phil over for a long
overdue Lobster/Filet fiest. We had been promising them a nice dinner, but had been booked up on the weekends, and so this was the first chance we had to spend a little time together.
We had a really great day. They are so much fun to hang with, and we always laugh like a bunch
of kids...
Erica and Ron took the boys up to York Beach to the amusment park and they had a ball.
Friday, I met them at the park in Derry, and got to finally see what Erica has been talking about
for the past month. The water park is really terrific, and the boys looked so cute splashing around the different sprinkler systems, and sprayers. I would like to take my beach chair and plop myself down there for the day too. Close to home, and lots to watch...
Joel called me this morning, and we had a fun little chat. Told me he was going to Nick and Risky's pool. He loves the water, and it's so wonderful that they are able to use the pool and enjoy their company.
Tomorrow, Ed and I are planning on seeing the X-files, then out to lunch. Trying to spend a little more time with him on the weekends. He tends to get a little depressed when I am not around, and that is not good for us... Still looking for a job, but I feel like this might be the week...
Trying to keep a positive outlook for both our sakes.
Next week we are going to celebrate Connor's 3th birthday. I am just amazed, and a little sad at how fast the time has gone bye. He is growing up so fast, although, I do love this age, and the fact that he can talk to me about things now. Every phase brings new excitment, and a few challenges along the way. I can't believe he will go to Pre school in September. It's going by way to fast... for all of us...
Tonight, it's still beautiful outside. The breeze is blowing through the house, and it's peacful and quiet. This was a great day...
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment